Key Armor and Weapons for Ages 6-9
- Sword or other weapon consistent with youth rules
- Light weight shield with covered edges.
- Head: One piece helmet with rigid face mask, chin strap and aventail (if needed).
- Hands: Light gloves (cloth minimum)
- Neck: Gorget made of light leather, neoprene or equivalent
- Groin: Gender appropriate, rigid groin protection, or padded gambeson or skirt at least as heavy as light leather.
- Legs: Long pants or skirt to cover the legs.
- Feet: Closed toe and closed heel shoes
- Touch calibration.
- Parents must be within sight and sound of the list.